Eleanor's House provides housing and support to young people at risk-of or involved in sexual exploitation. The program focuses on providing a safe environment and the necessary supports to help youth stabilize and prepare for healthy adult living.
Who can stay at Eleanor's House?
- Males and females between the ages of 13 and 18 and are eligible to stay beyond 18
- At-risk for involvement or have a history of involvement in sexual exploitation
- Want to access the program
- Must have a voluntary agreement with a PSECA Coordinator
Why stay at Eleanor's House?
- Advocacy and assistance in accessing the resources you need
- Support to end involvement in sexual exploitation
- A safe and supportive place to live
- Gain skills to live on your own
- Build positive relationships
How can you access Eleanor's House?
- Complete a Eleanor's House Referral Package
- Referral will be confirmed with a PSECA Coordinator
- Meeting will be arranged so you can learn more and about the program
For more info about Eleanor's House, please contact:
Jennie MacDonald, Manager of Residential and Treatment Services
The staff at Eleanor's House helped save me and gave me the support I needed to get back on my feet. - Former Resident of Eleanor's House