Safe House is a shelter facility that provides short term housing and basic needs for youth who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Who Can Stay at Safe House?
Why Stay at Safe House?
- Males and females ages 15 - 17
- Must have status through Intervention Services
- Must participate in a day program, such as school, work, or volunteering
- Have willingness to participate in service planning and to create a safe environment
How Can You Access the Program?
- Access to shelter and basic needs
- Positive recreation
- Support with leaving street life behind
- Gain skills to live on your own
- Help in finding a stable place to live
- Youth can contact Safe House directly or through a referral from their caseworker
- Safe House is open 24 hours a day
For more information about Safe House, please call:
I can honestly say if it were not for some of the staff here getting on my case at certain times I would never have quit drugs or got a job or left the house. - Past resident of Safe House.
Call or text 403-828-HOPE(4673)